ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Founded in 2000, The Aftercare Company is a market leader in providing aftercare solutions for use after tattooing, piercing and laser treatments. They are one of the longest established aftercare companies in the world and the UK's longest serving company.
Owner Shirley Jaffrey, is a well-known name and face within the aftercare market and is the successful business mind behind The Aftercare Company's long established brand.
A major part of the company’s success is credited to how Shirley has worked with her manufacturers over the last 22 years of trading. This relationship and trust has ensured that the quality and consistence of all of her products have remained at the highest possible standard.
The success of her skin care range has allowed them to continually provide quality, therapeutic, cost effective aftercare solutions.
All products are produced in Laurencekirk, Scotland, and with the workshop situated at the edge of the Grampian Mountains; it is an ideal location for blending natural products.
Their manufacturing facility complies fully with the Good Manufacturing Standard, a trade certificate of excellence. Using only the highest quality ingredients from nature’s abundant pharmacopeia, they guarantee that their skin care products are 100% natural. None of these Aftercare products contain paraben preservatives, petroleum, lanolin, food colours or nut oils.
They are approved by Cruelty Free International and have recently become one of the first aftercare companies to fall in regulation with the Public Health White Paper law that is being introduced throughout the EU.
The Aftercare Company sales office is based in Ellesmere Port, UK.
Orders can be taken there from individual customers, studios or salons either by calling direct or by simply placing an order online.
The Aftercare Company also works with many established UK and International distribution who stock our products.
The Aftercare Company is always open for new or established distributors around the globe to help expand their network further, so if you would like more information on stocking their products please email all enquires to Shirley@theaftercarecompany.com
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- 2021/2022 Livewire Global Awards - Tattoo Aftercare Company of the Year
2020 UK Enterprise Awards - Tattoo Aftercare Product Brand of the Year 2020
- 2020 UK Enterprise Awards - Best Sustainable Skincare Family Business 2020
A1 Business Excellence Awards 2015 Skin Care Range of the Year - UK - Business Woman of the Year – Cheshire
- Bronze Award for best innovative product from Britain’s Best Business Awards 2012
- The Aftercare Company was selected as one of the top 100 companies to go forward to the 2010 Barclays Trading Places Awards
- Shirley was a finalist in the Women in Business category in Cheshire Business Awards 2005, and North West Woman in Business 2008
- She was also nominated for Cheshire Woman of the year 2008 for professional Achievement.
- The Tattoo Aftercare® recipe won the first ever Golden Bunny award from the BUAV in 2005